Your contribution at any level is welcome. Here's how we put your investment in IZL to work:
- Your gift of $300 provides one scholarship - often requested by up-and-coming leaders who can't afford full tuition, or a high school student attending our annual Summer Zen retreat
- Your $750 contribution can cover an entire retreat's worth of delicious meals that nourish our participants and feed them, body and spirit
- Your gift of $1,200 or more helps pay for facility expenses so we can expand Zen Leadership training to sites beyond the Spring Green Dojo.
Other ways to give:
- We welcome donations by check, payable to "IZL" and mailed to 1029 Park Rd., Crownsville, MD 21032.
Does your employer offer a "company match?" Please contact us and we'll work with you and your employer to double your contribution.
- Are you thinking longer term, about a legacy gift or planned giving? Please contact us and we'll work together to honor your bequest.
Thank you for being part of our growth and part of our future.
The Institute for Zen Leaders Board and Staff
The Institute for Zen Leadership is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax deductible.