What can Zen offer to today's "wicked problems"?
When people arrive to Zen Leader programs they say:
- "I'm burned out."
- "Today's problems are too complex to be solved by a single person."
- "I'm stressed, anxious."
When people leave Zen Leader programs they say:
- "I've tapped into an entirely different energy."
- "I can figure this out. I can make a difference."
- "There are more creative and generative ways to solve the problems I face."
Donate on this page or:
- Mail a check, payable to "IZL" to 1882 E. Main St. Suite 204, Madison, WI 53704.
Does your employer offer a "company match?" Please contact Bill Kingsbury (billkingsburyizl at gmail dot com) and we'll work with you and your employer to double your contribution.
- Are you thinking longer term, about a legacy gift or planned giving? Please Bill Kingsbury (billkingsburyizl at gmail dot com) and we'll work together to honor your bequest.
Thank you for helping bring Zen Leadership to a dynamic world.
The Institute for Zen Leaders Board and Staff
The Institute for Zen Leadership is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax deductible.