In 2019 we used the funds you entrusted to:
- Establish a real office for IZL (i.e., not in Ginny Whitelaw's home :-)
- Staff IZL with an ever-resourceful Program and Operations Manager, Bill Kingsbury. Bill takes good care of everyone who expresses interest in Zen Leader 1, 2, or 3, and makes sure all program participants have the support, connections, and materials they need.
- Expand our work with FEBI, powered by our long-time champion Emily Alpert
- Upgrade our website with our new, high-energy brand
- Put Ginny on dozens of platforms across the world, to build the Institute's brand and recognition
- Host our first-ever strategic planning retreat
- Support the down payment for a new training center in Madison, Wisconsin
Your funds have been complimented by a powerful volunteer network of instructors and program hosts who have helped us expand our programs in healthcare (HEAL), in Europe, and across the U.S.
What's happened in 2020 so far?
- Online courses, webinars and a podcast series to support those who are tackling the world's "wicked problems"
- Additional programs and events focused on climate change, equity, and social justice
- Created instructor certification and training programs.
- Provided scholarships to leaders around the world
- More trainings in different countries and at different times to accommodate all leaders
- High quality videos and downloadable resources that can be widely shared
Resonate was published!
Tell me more. How does my donation contribute?
- Your $5,000 USD donation helps us build resources for our online community, connecting Zen Leaders all over the globe
- Your $2,500 USD donation allows us to invest in developing more professional video content for you to share with your tribe
- Your $1,000 USD donation allows a leader who has no training budget to attend a ZL program and make an even more positive impact on an important issue. As we reach further into racial and social justice, demand for scholarships may increase.
- Your $500 donation sponsors the food and venue expenses of a 1-day training event on Resonance and Social Change
Want to make 2-4X more impact with your donation?
If you work for an organization that matches employee contributions to nonprofits, please contact your Human Resources or the Corporate Social Responsibility office and request a "matching funds" form. IZL is a nonprofit educational 501(c)3 and is eligible for matching gifts. Please contact Bill Kingsbury in our office if you need help filling out the form. Bill@zenleader.global